Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Good GRIEF, Charlie Brown!!!  I haven't been here in a long while!!!
So much going on in life - this year has simply flown past in a very uncomfortable blur.
I feel like I've been playing catchup the entire year.  I turned 40 this year and although I did have a lovely gathering of all my favourite family and friends, I haven't really acknowledged it properly yet. Well I guess there's still a little time left this year to do that...but there's still a lot on my plate before I can do that, so I'll just get through all that first!
Last year I put together my Son's Year Seven yearbook, and this year I am doing the same thing for my graduating Year Six Daughter.  It's fun, but stressful all at the same time. It's unpaid, so I'm doing it for the love and I do have to keep telling myself that!  I got there eventually last year and I'm sure I'll get there eventually this year.
Volunteer work and study has consumed me, and I'm hoping it's all paying off.

Anyway, here's a couple of photographs I have taken this year...hope you enjoy!

xxlaurinda











No comments:

Post a Comment