Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Junie Moon 10th Anniversary Exhibition

Yesterday, the last of the dresses were shipped off to Junie Moooooon!!!
It was very stressful and busy, and I didn't get done what I had really wanted to get done, but at least I did something!  I need to let it go now and just breathe for a minute!
Thank goodness for EIC post!  It really is a great service - very pricey, but I think well worth it!  Desperate times call for desperate measures!
I realised I didn't even take any decent photos of all the sets I sent off.
I did manage to snap some of the packages all sealed and ready to go!

I made an outfit for Gina's and my collaboration for the exhibition, and had to send that one off to Gina early, so that she could take some photos of it before she sent it off to Japan.  Her photos are beautiful!!
You can see them on Gina's flickr stream here;  https://www.flickr.com/photos/gina_baby/13622784225/in/faves-24742760@N07/

I took some of the two sets she chose from before I sent them off to her.
Here are my favs;

















                                                                                                                                                           These are the snaps I took of the packages before I sent them off yesterday.  I'm still not entirely happy with my packaging, so I guess it's still a wip!!!  They're a lot nicer than the grey background I had before.  I'll keep on working on them though, and perhaps one day, I'll be nearly happy with them!!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Every single one of those outfits is absolutely exquisite!! Wow. You must have worked so hard. Hope you're feeling very proud now and get a chance to rest. Just beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Zoë! I did work hard and am exhausted, but yes, I am a little proud of myself!! xx

      Delete