Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Stuck

...in a Rut.

Well, I'm posting today just a short note about my overwhelming feeling that I am stuck in quicksand and I'm really struggling to get out.  The Christmas school holidays found me battling to get out of bed each day, dreading the seemingly constant fighting that my kiddies were doing every day.
I know in reality that they weren't doing it constantly and I'm sure that my dark mood was definitely NOT helping the situation, and that the addition of a puppy to our family towards the end of the holidays didn't help with the amount of sleep I was getting.  And therefore I just couldn't seem to cope with it all.  I know a lot of us go through this and that we come out the other side, but it just seems to be a long time that I haven't experienced a sunny feeling and I'm worrying that I won't be able to for a long time yet.
Ok, I've had a little bit of a vent.  Definitely time to get off the net for a few hours, because I know it's not good for me!!
Need to compile a list of feel good, happy music.  And see if that helps.  Need to force myself to smile. Go sit in the sun and soak it up.  Cuddle the puppy.  See a couple of friends.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment