Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Yay!!!

I'm going to be a Vendor at the 2013 New York Blythe Convention!!  I am SOOOOO excited, I tell ya!!  I can hardly contain myself!!
I have heard of most of these designers, but not all on this list so I have been doing a LOT of research!  I'm trying to find out if there are going to be any other Aussie Vendors...
I have absolutely no idea how to go about getting permission to sell in the US.  So I guess I will be doing a bit of research on that as well!  I have never been to the United States, so this is sooooo daunting, but very cool!!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh Oh you lucky duck!! And coming to the USA from "down under". Awesome! I'm in RI and would so love to go to this Blythe-Con. I am excited for you! Please keep us informed of what you will have and do for this. Are you coming alone or with a travel-buddy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with my hubby and both my sisters! And I will definitely keep you informed about what I am going to make! Still have to decide!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yay!! Tickets are booked!! So there's no backing out now!!

      Delete