Saturday, February 9, 2013

Clean Camera!

Well after two weeks without my camera, it is back home again!
In the school holidays we all went into the Swan Valley for lunch one day and I spilt an entire beer onto my camera!!  It was terrible!  Anyway, stupidly, I dried it all off and thought everything would be fine.  But no, of course, some of the buttons started sticking and I finally decided it needed to be sent off for cleaning.
Two weeks and $330 dollars later, ARGHHHHH!!!  My camera is back safe and sound and shiny and clean.
I've learned that if you spill liquids on your camera, everything can still be working for a while, but if some of it gets inside, then parts will rust and then there is no going back!  So, lesson learned, my camera will not be drinking another beer anytime soon.

And here is a half picture of my latest dress.  Ahhh, it is so nice to have my camera back!  I really do love him!


2 comments:

  1. You were lucky! Sometimes a dunked camera cannot be fixed so easily ... sometimes never.

    Love the new gown. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know!! I was so worried I'd rusted the inside! Thank goodness that didn't happen.

      Delete