Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Finished my...
little creative photoshop course.  I did it online with the Open Universities at RMIT.

These were my favourite assignment pieces I did...
this was my final assignment which I wasn't really keen on doing, but it did grow on me!!



These two were my ultimate favs, I really enjoyed trying to pass off the unreal as real.  SO much fun!

I received high distinctions for all my assignments, so I'm quite proud of myself - ha ha!!
Just got to figure out what to do next.  
If anyone has any suggestions for someone who wants to do retouching as a career, in terms of courses or work experience, that would be GREAT!!!  I think I need some career guidance, because I don't really have much of an idea.  I sort of know what I would like to do, but I don't really know how to get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment