Sunday, November 18, 2012

Red Dress Set...SOLD
This morning my sister and I took Ellen down to the river for a mini photo shoot with a new all red dress and cute floral socks set I made a little while ago.  Please see my SHOP link above to view details.

I have a few little dress sets all ready to go, but I am struggling for time!  So I just thought as I usually see my sister every Sunday morning for a coffee, it would be a good idea to just do one little photo shoot with a new set every week.

We did a photography basics course together a couple of weeks ago and we need to keep taking photos to keep all the technical info fresh in our minds.  It was a great course, could easily have been a bit longer, but hey, I guess that's photography for you.  It just never ends and it's up to you to keep experimenting and learning and playing.

My photoshop course is almost finished now too, just one week to go 'til my final assignment is due, so I can't WAIT for that!!  I have been getting high distinctions for all my assignments so far, so I am pretty pleased with myself - ha ha!!!  It has been so much fun and I can't wait to start another course next year to learn some more.








2 comments:

  1. So lovely!! Love her all in red style :)

    Greets, Nicola

    P.S.: There is a raffle at my blog - maybe you like to join?!

    ReplyDelete