Friday, March 23, 2012

Well, it's all official!  Tickets booked and about to go off and get four vaccination needles!!
It's off to Africa for me, my partner, sisters and Mum and Dad!  I'm so excited and a wee bit apprehensive too.
We're off to Zimbabwe first, where I was born, Bulawayo, Harare, Chipinge, Mutare, Victoria Falls and then down to South Africa - Joburg and Cape Town and also a little stay in Krueger.  We have so much family and friends to catch up with.  It will be struggle to make sure we have time for everyone!
I would really love to buy a decent camera before I go, so I will be really working the elves hard for the next few weeks.
Ooooooo!!!  :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to seeing more entries here now you've returned from your wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete