Thursday, September 22, 2011

Well, after a very busy week, I have finished another crocheted top hat and trench set.
It seems to have taken ages again, but I have had so much other stuff to do, so maybe it hasn't taken as long as I think it has!

I did my third Bootcamp class on Tuesday morning after the school dropoff, and I have to say that I am still wondering when it is going to get easier - as in I'm not dreading the next class.  I do think that I will have to invest in some decent work out clothes though.

On another really sad note, we lost our pet love bird, Sunny, to a raven.  It was really awful and I got a little hysterical when I realized she was gone.  Poor little thing.  We hadn't had her for very long - my sister found her on her front lawn, badly injured.  We took her in and she got better and was a very happy little addition to our family, so it was just horrible that she was taken.

Anyway, back to the Blythe set I have just finished...

I love this set so much!  It's lovely and bright and lots of fun.  I went OTT on the top hat and think it looks really sweet!  Like Blythe is wearing a Spring garden on her head!
It will be available to buy in my Etsy Shop tomorrow after I get some more decent photos.
All the pieces will be listed separately.

Top Hat Sold      Trench Coat Sold       Dress Still Available
Here;  http://www.etsy.com/shop/Trio




No comments:

Post a Comment