Monday, December 27, 2010

My Very First Blog Entry

How strange it feels to be doing this!
I always feel as though I don't have anything interesting to say and here I am, trying out a blog!  We'll see how much excitement I can muster for my first entry.
I really wanted to start today, but after a full morning of shopping with one of my sisters, I got a migraine and had to come home.  What a complete waste of an afternoon, lying in complete quiet and darkness in my bedroom.  It's only my third migraine in my life and I honestly don't know how people who get them regularly cope.  It's not exactly pleasant, is it?!
I'm recovering slowly, and still feeling pretty excited about this!
I hope to regularly release little collections of fashions for the Blythes in your lives and hope that I can learn enough to make this place a really pleasant place to visit.

love laurinda

No comments:

Post a Comment